Author Topic: Does anal sex make you gay?  (Read 6420 times)

Offline Rugged

• Sexy & Rugged
    • View Profile
    • Rugged on ADULTFUN
Does anal sex make you gay?
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:05:39 PM »
Curious to know what guys think of this.. Have or would you ever consider having anal sex with another man if you are straight? Does it make you gay or can heterosexual men have anal with another man and still be straight.

This question has been debated lots in the past among my friends... no one has ever done it though.

Thoughts anyone?

Offline greatkiwi

• View Profile
Re: Does anal sex make you gay?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 02:36:18 PM »
I wondered the same thing and not sure i have the correct answer though! But I persoanlly think it's possible for men to NOT be gay, and have anal sex with men.

I think Gay may refer to more of a natural physical attraction to the same sex. Surely someone who is bold in nature can just go "oh well im going to do it" while they have absolutely no attraction to the same sex at all. That's my theory.

Offline Bregar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
Simple answer to that is "no".Anal sex between a lot of us guys is part of experimentation during the early teens,both give and take.We learn what we like,what we don't,whether we like guy's,want to try girls,prefer guys/girls,actually like it with either or both.It's when we begin our sexual voyage.For those who struggle with the decision/preference life can get real difficult,especially during the late teens and through to their late twenties,early thirties.       

Offline Trixy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
Certainly not if you are a woman lol

WalterNicy

Does anal sex make you gay
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 08:39:10 PM »
It is another guy that looksl like me.  Its basically like, would you have sex with your identical twin?